Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lilla's Brides


Mr. & Mrs. Nate Heckrote

Lilla's Bridal Boutique had the pleasure to share in their special day together! Lynelle shares her valuable insight and memorable thoughts with Lillas Bridal Boutique.

Tell us about THE dress and what inspired your look.
I was so excited!  I knew I wanted something different, and unique for my wedding dress. I didn't want the same style dress as everyone else seemed to be wearing. When I tried on the one with the open key hole back, I knew it was the one!  It was perfect! The beading in the front and back glistened so beautifully and worked so well with our winter wedding theme. Each time I put on the dress, I loved it more and more.


What were the most important details to pulling off your dream wedding?
After 12 years of dating Nate, the combination of going to our friends weddings, Pinterest and all the wedding shows that are on t, I had a pretty good idea of what I envisioned my wedding day to be like.

I decided to go to Lilla's because that's where I purchased my prom dress in high school. I had a good experience then, so I figured I'd have an even better experience for my big day!  After looking at websites for dresses, I emailed the shop and asked if they had these specific three in stock so I could try on at my appointment. When I showed up, all three dresses were hanging there waiting for me to try on! I was so excited!  Lilla's Bridal took their customer service to the next level and I couldn't be more happier with the whole process from my first appointment to my wedding day! 

What was the most memorable moment?
As I reflect back on our wedding day, there isn't just one moment that stands out more than others because every moment was memorable, from spending all day with my girls getting ready, to our "first look", to our "first dance."  However, it was nice for Nate and I to get away from it all for awhile to capture some 'chilly' photos outside with our photographer (Double H Photography). Having some time alone before the reception gave us time to breathe, and to really take it in, before the rest of the craziness began. 

  
If you could give future brides any advice, what would it be?

For any future brides out there, do your research and don't be scared to tell your vendors exactly what what you want. They appreciate it because it makes their job easier without them having to make decisions for you. And most importantly, don't procrastinate :)


Lynelle & Nate married on February 7th, 2014 at the Lancaster Marriott downtown  Lynelle also shared with us this last little detail. "It was very nice to have everything in one place especially with the harsh winter we've had this year!"


We wish the best of luck to Lynelle & Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment