Sunday, June 29, 2014

One Dress, Three Ways: Bernadette


Lilla's Bridal Boutique has style Bernadette from Maggie Sottero in stock now! To schedule an appointment to try on this beautiful gown call us at 717-757-6788 or visit www.lillasbridalboutique.com. Check out three brides that wore Bernadette and their inspiration that went with this lovely gown.

From a seaside ceremony to a country chic reception, some wedding dresses are versatile enough to fit any location. Our Bernadette gown, a stunning lace wedding dress with a scalloped keyhole back, is just such a dress! Our Maggie Brides have taken Bernadette all over... A beautiful beach, a chic countryside wedding and a stunning vineyard wedding. See how these three Maggie Brides made their Bernadette their own, and see more of their gorgeous weddings below!

Mary says: "The classic lace and train, the intricate crystals and beadwork... Bling was a huge part of my wedding theme. I loved the way Bernadette subtly hugged my curves, and the shock value of the sexy, keyhole back. The dress is stunning from the front, but then I turned around and BAM!"


Rachel says: "My favourite part of the dress was definitely the neckline. It was so unique with the scalloped edging and the way it sat high on my neck just felt so romantic... I loved it!


Jessica says: "I was completely in love with every detail of my dress, and I've never felt more beautiful. My absolute favorite part was the keyhole back, which was a must for me. It created the elegance I was looking for in my wedding dress."





content source: http://lovemaggie.maggiesottero.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment