Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lilla's Brides

Photo credits: http://www.erinkeough.com/

Lilla's Bridal Boutique couldn't be more thrilled to share this special day with Amanda. Amanda gives some valuable advice that all brides to be should take into consideration.

Tell us about THE dress and what inspired your look.
I wanted my wedding dress to be the most beautiful dress I have ever wore. I only tried on three dresses before I found “the one,” but when I put it on for the first time, it was hard to take it off. The beautiful and intricate lacework was simply captivating. I couldn’t say no. The inspiration for my entire look was based off of that dress, as I found matching jewelry and a headpiece to go with it.


What were the most important details to pulling off your dream wedding?
In all honesty, every detail was the most important detail. It was incredibly important to me to make each aspect of my wedding unique to me and my husband. But most importantly, I wanted each guest to walk away saying that was an amazing wedding, so I made sure that everyone would have a great time. 


What was the most memorable moment?
The most memorable moment was the exchange of vows with my loving husband. Through tears, I recited mine, and the look in his eyes while he recited his was nothing but passion and true love. 


If you could give future brides any advice, what would it be?
Allow yourself plenty of time for each aspect of your wedding day in your day-of schedule and build in a little extra time to just breath for a moment and soak it in. Do not try to rush any single part of your day! Enjoy your wedding day and don’t stress. No matter what happens, you will walk away with the love of your life standing next to you. 

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to answer these questions. It was our pleasure to work with you in customizing parts of your gown to make it your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment